Brainerd Lakes Area Snowmobile Rentals
Experience Minnesota's splendor as you cruise hundreds of miles of groomed trails in our winter wonderland. Our quality Polaris snowmobiles are equipped with electric start, reverse and heated hand grips for your comfort.
Enjoy the aggressive styling of our nimble single passenger performance machines or ride in comfort on our smooth and roomy two-rider snowmobiles. Either way, you'll have the best view in the forest.
Our main office is conveniently located right next to the trails and only minutes from Gull Lake! From here you can access hundreds of miles of groomed trails, including the beautiful Paul Bunyan trail, complete with mile markers, town locations, restaurant and fuel stop signage. You can start your adventure right from our office or tow away on a trailer. If desired, we can deliver to your location for an additional fee.
Our staff will provide full operational instruction as well as a detailed trail map so you can customize your very own winter adventure. Contact us soon to reserve your winter ride!
Remember…riding is more fun when you're warm! Be sure to dress in layers, wear warm boots, gloves or mittens, neck warmer and quality jacket and bibs. A DOT approved helmet is required with all rentals. Use your own or rent one from us. We also have jackets, bibs and accessories available for rent.
Please note: All operators must be in good health and at least 21 years of age. In addition, Minnesota state law stipulates that any operator born after Dec. 31, 1976 must complete a snowmobile certification course. This course is web based and can be completed from the comfort of your own home or office. Click here to access the MN Dept. of Natural Resources website. You can then print your certification and present it at check-in time.
Snowmobile Rental Rates:
|10 am to 5 pm||$299.00|
23 hour rental*
47 hour rental*
*Pick up 10 AM and return at 9 AM, or customize your time!
Half Day Snowmobile Rentals:
|9 am to 1pm||$199.00|
|1:30 pm to 5:30 pm||$199.00|
Rates do not include gas or MN state sales tax.
Or, let us know what works for you. We will do our best to create a rental that fits your schedule.
Pick up your snowmobile and ride the trails from our office, trailer away to a different location, or we'll deliver to you for an additional charge.
Boats and Beyond requires that all riders wear a DOT approved helmet. Use your own or rent one from us.
|Helmet with visor||$25.00|
Top Quality Accessories!
- Credit card is required for $1000.00 damage deposit on each snowmobile.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of reservation.
- Renter must have a credit card and be 21 years or older with a valid drivers license. Younger drivers may be permitted with parent approval, call for details.
- A 15-day cancellation notice is required and a minimum $75 cancellation fee will apply.
- Sorry, no refunds on cancellations less than 15 days!
- All cancellations must be in writing and received by Boats and Beyond Rentals within time described above.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or cash.
- Boats and Beyond reserves the right to cancel any reservation if it is determined that conditions are unsafe or not suitable for snowmobiling. Renter will be entitled to a full refund.
- Inquiry about customizing your own guided tour.
- Be sure to download the free Polaris snow trails app before arriving.